Here's an example of what they look like:. Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference.
To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:. Follow the University on.
- Refuge and Resilience: Promoting Resilience and Mental Health among Resettled Refugees and Forced Migrants?
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
- Algorithmic Algebraic Number Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications).
- Account Options;
- Ways of Reading: Advanced Reading Skills for Students of English Literature by Martin Montgomery.
- Portuguese-Spanish Interfaces: Diachrony, synchrony, and contact.
- Ways of Reading : Advanced Reading Skills for Students of English Literature.
Ways of reading: advanced reading skills for students of English literature. Library availability. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a product review. Back to top. Get to Know Us.
Ways of Reading by Martin Montgomery, Alan Durant | Waterstones
English Choose a language for shopping. Audible Download Audio Books. DPReview Digital Photography. Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands.
Follow the Author
Asking Questions as a Way into Reading 2. Using Information Sources 3.
Analysing Units of Structure 4. Recognizing Genre Section 2: Language variation 5.
Ways of Reading
Language and Time 6. Language and Place 7. Language and Context: Register 8.
Language and Gender 9. Language and Society Section 3: Attributing meaning Metaphor and Figurative Language Irony Juxtaposition Allusion and Intertextuality Authorship and Intention Rhyme and Sound Patterning Verse, Metre and Rhythm Parallelism Deviation Section 5: Narrative Narrative Narrative Point of View Speech and Narration Narrative Realism Section 6: Drama and performance Ways of Reading Drama Performance and the Page. See All Customer Reviews.