Volume 29 , Issue The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Advanced Functional Materials Volume 29, Issue Steven A. Cummer Corresponding Author E-mail address: cummer ee.
- The J. Paul Getty Museum journal;
- Social Studies: Regions (Scott Foresman Social Studies).
- About this book;
- Confronting Biopiracy: Challenges, Cases and International Debates?
- Imaging acoustic sources through scattering media by using a correlation full-matrix filter;
Read the full text. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Abstract Metasurfaces open up unprecedented potential for wave engineering using subwavelength sheets. Citing Literature. Supporting Information Filename Description adfmsupS1. Volume 29 , Issue 13 March 28, Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Advertisement Hide. Acoustical Imaging Ultrasonic Visualization and Characterization. Editors view affiliations A. Front Matter Pages i-xi. Pages Corl, G. Kino, C.
Acoustical Imaging Volume 29
DeSilets, P. Collins, R. Gribble, T. Hall, W.
- Protecting Networks with SATAN?
- The Pituitary (Pituitary (Melmed)).
- Acoustical Imaging: Volume 29 ed., Volume 29 - Iwaki Akiyama - Knyga | kudercharigh.tk?
- Acoustical Imaging - Volume 29 | Iwaki Akiyama | Springer!
- Remote Sensing of the Cryosphere.
Lechelt, J. Luebke, J. Spalek et al.
- Table of contents.
- Acoustical Imaging.
- Acoustical Imaging: Volume 29;
- Gauge fields.
- Rhetorical Darwinism: Religion, Evolution, and the Scientific Identity (Studies in Rhetoric & Religion);
Das, G. White, B. Sinha, C. Lanzl, H.
Position detection of small objects in indoor environments using coded acoustic signal
Tiersten, J. Progress in Fresnel Imaging; Clinical Evaluation.
Theoretical Aspects of the Fresnel Focusing Technique. An Analysis of Pulsed Ultrasonic Arrays. Sutton, J. Thorn, N. Booth, B. Powers, J. De Blois, R. Three-Dimensional Acoustic Imaging. Angle-Look Sonar. Seismic Holography in a Norwegian Fiord. Banjavic, J. Zagzebski, E. Madsen, M.
Table of contents
Magnetostrictive Imaging Systems. Magnetosonic Image Converter. Acoustic Imaging via the Acousto-Photorefractive Effect.
La Canna, P. Spiegler, F. Kearly, J. Bruneel, B. Delannoy, R. Torguet, E.